Leverage data quality services to differentiate your business.
The Service Objects Partner Network makes it easier for members to build data quality into their applications or solutions by providing business, technical, marketing, and go-to-market support. It is designed for companies that share our vision of ensuring that every customer contact record—in every database—is as genuine, accurate, and as up-to-date as it possibly can be.
As a Partner, you will receive extended trial keys, technical, sales, and marketing resources to enable your organization to develop solutions, grow your business and better support your customers. More important, you will be partnering with a mature industry leader whose over 2,500 customers include some of the nation’s leading firms.
Benefits That Work for You
- Solve data quality challenges for customers
- Access to the most accurate data available
- 99.999% uptime
- Bank-grade transaction security
- Best-in-class customer service
- 24/7/365 multi-channel support
System Integrator Partners
System Integrator (SI) Partners are involved in the planning, design and implementation of solutions that address customers’ specific technical or business needs. Leveraging their industry expertise in data-driven applications, System Integrator Partners identify opportunities where Service Objects can solve the data quality issues their customers are experiencing, and earn referral fees for incorporating DOTS data quality services into their solutions.
Why Partner with Us?
- Privately owned
- Industry leader since 2001
- Exceptional customer service & support
- Direct access to application engineers
- Growth opportunities
- Industry-leading APIs
- Access to a comprehensive developer portal
- Access to our experienced application engineers
- Support for over 28 programming languages
- Over 200 pieces of sample code
- Dedicated sandbox for testing
- Extended trial keys
- Regular product updates
- Marketing materials
- Co-Branded opportunities
- Assistance with creating testimonials and case studies
- Use of Service Objects’ logo
- Opportunities to conduct joint webinars
- Email templates
- Custom pricing options to suit your needs
- Assisted sales calls with Senior Sales Team
- Sales support and enablement