We’re looking for an experienced, hands-on Product Manager to collaborate with Engineering, Marketing and Sales. The ideal candidate will build a deep understanding of our customers, our market, vertical markets and the competition across all the regions in which Service Objects does business. You are our products’ biggest champion. You will provide expertise, evangelize our capabilities and play a central role in the success of existing and new services we offer.
What you'll do
- Create new product introduction strategies and go-to-market plans for services, customer education & training, and 3rd party integrations.
- Build positioning, targeting, pricing, and messaging for relevant segments and audiences.
- Create content to support sales and help drive lead generation, including webinars, guides, product videos, customer success stories, blog posts and more.
- Work with the R&D, Marketing and Sales teams to uncover new markets and use cases, define new offers and influence roadmap decisions.
- Provide actionable competitive intelligence, sales tools, training, and consultative engagement to serve the needs of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or related field of study preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a SaaS-based company preferably in Engineering or related technical field.
- Product positioning/messaging and go-to-market experience.
- Proven ability in analyzing competitive products, messaging, and tactics.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills.
SO what makes Service Objects’ benefits unique?
100% coverage for medical, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family. Our paid leave gives you 16 days off per year, 10 paid holidays, and up to 4 weeks fully paid parental leave.
You’ll work in a modern, sunny, dog-friendly workplace that was carefully and thoughtfully designed to encourage both collaborative work and give you a private office to focus. In addition to adjustable desks and classic Aeron chairs, you’ll have dozens of beautiful places to enjoy within the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. We’ll also pay for your parking (but you may prefer to ride your bike) if you need it and we’ll provide any equipment you need to be successful (like personal laptop and big dual monitors) from Day 1.