Marketing Content Manager
In this role, you will use your technical writing and editing skills to craft content to engage and attract our target customers and prospects. You are someone who enjoys collaborating across departments and with partners to develop effective messaging and materials. You have a strong understanding of SEO, demand generation and blog creation. You are not only a good writer, but you aren’t afraid to use your red pen. You are deadline driven and KPI focused and enjoy rolling up your sleeves and tackling new challenges.
What You’ll Do
- Execute integrated demand generation campaigns that acquire, activate, and engage customers and prospects.
- Responsible for configuring and launching email marketing activities via campaign automation platform. Ensure all content adheres to SEO best practices.
- Collaborate with graphic designers on development of materials to support marketing campaigns and website content. Oversees website design and content management, including microsites and landing pages.
- Work with external partners and internal subject matter experts to define and drive key messages for content and blogs.
- Be the central point of contact for all blog contributors and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure adherence to the editorial style guide and tone guidelines to maintain a consistent brand voice across the business.
- Develop, produce and lead the creation process of high-quality, engaging content to support integrated marketing campaigns and programs, including: case studies, customer stories, webinars, white papers, datasheets, promotional emails, social media and more.
- Stay informed about industry developments and trends, and competitive landscape.
- 5+ years experience managing content and production for high traffic websites.
- The ability to quickly create effective technical content in a fast-paced environment.
- B2B experience marketing technical products highly desirable.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Joomla, WordPress, etc.).
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- General knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or a related field.
- You want to be part of a GREAT TEAM and work with AWESOME PEOPLE!.
SO what makes Service Objects’ benefits unique?
For starters, we’ll set you and your family up with no cost great health care. Seriously, you won’t pay a dime for you or your family’s insurance – it’s by far the best health plan you’ll find out there. Yup, you read that right. We pay 100% coverage for medical, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family.
Our paid leave gives you 16 days off per year, 10 paid holidays, and up to 4 weeks fully paid parental leave.
You’ll work in a modern, sunny, dog-friendly workplace that was carefully and thoughtfully designed to encourage both collaborative work and give you a private office to focus. In addition to adjustable desks and classic Aeron chairs, you’ll have dozens of places to breakout to within the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. We’ll also pay for your parking (but you may prefer to ride your bike) if your need it, and provide any equipment you need to be successful (like big dual monitors) from Day 1.