Director of Sales
We’re looking for an experienced, motivated Director of Sales to lead our Sales team. In this role, you will lead our inside sales staff to generate new business and develop a scalable process to nurture new prospects, implement and monitor enablement programs, and tune our value proposition in our target verticals.
We want you if:
- Have 3-5 years of experience with SaaS sales management.
- Can design, create, and implement a comprehensive sales enablement program.
- Can improve time to competency through new hire on-boarding.
- Can interact with Marketing, Support, and Product Development teams to grow revenue.
- Drive teams to achieve quarterly targets; and set weekly performance metrics.
- Develop and mentor staff for career growth within our Sales department.
- Motivate individuals to exceed objectives through coaching.
We’d be particularly delighted if you had experience in:
- Previous experience in the B2B information provider space
- Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space
- SaaS direct enterprise sales with account LTV of $100K+
SO what makes Service Objects’ benefits unique?
For starters, we’ll set you and your family up with no cost great health care. Seriously, you won’t pay a dime for you or your family’s insurance – it’s by far the best health plan you’ll find out there. Yup, you read that right. We pay 100% coverage for medical, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family. Our paid leave gives you 16 days off per year, 10 paid holidays, and up to 4 weeks fully paid parental leave.
You’ll work in a modern, sunny, dog-friendly workplace that was carefully and thoughtfully designed to encourage both collaborative work and give you a private office to focus. In addition to adjustable desks and classic Aeron chairs, you’ll have dozens of beautiful places to enjoy within the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. We’ll also pay for your parking (but you may prefer to ride your bike) if you need it and we’ll provide any equipment you need to be successful (like personal laptop and big dual monitors) from Day 1.
We offer fair and competitive pay. The “base” compensation for this position is $130K to $150K and we look at factors like your skills and experience to determine our offer, which comes with an incentive pay plan (OTE is $180K to $200K) and comprehensive benefits package. We don’t negotiate because we make our best possible offer up front - no games.