Digital Marketing Specialist
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing our email marketing campaigns and other digital marketing initiatives. Your area of expertise is using data to identify new opportunities, test results, and use your analysis to improve various marketing initiatives, including campaigns, social media engagement, and our web pages. Our ideal candidate has experience in web design and content management, and has experience working in a Software-as-a-Service or similar environment.
Our Digital Marketing Specialist will act as a connector with our agencies, vendors and our internal teams. The ability to work with speed and efficiency, and strong communication skills are necessary. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Plan, launch, measure, and optimize digital marketing initiatives across channels including SEM, SEO, display, video, content syndication, website, and paid social.
- Manage external agencies and vendors, and partner with internal teams to execute campaigns, content, creative, and analytics to deliver best-in-class digital marketing campaigns.
- Analyze engagement on web and social media platforms and provide quarterly suggestions to improve our digital presence across identified target audiences with the backing of high-quality data analysis and metrics.
- Measure and report regularly on performance and assess impact on major marketing KPIs and goals.
- Implement and analyze testing scenarios in areas including ad creative, landing page, offer messaging, target segments, and placements.
- Work with the Marketing Content team and Sales team to execute digital email marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in web design (HTML, basic CSS, JS) and content management (WordPress, Joomla).
- Identify and present new data-driven opportunities in the areas of content creation/optimization, channel investment, customer journeys, conversion-rate optimization, new audience segments, and processes.
- 2+ years digital marketing experience, preferably with a B2B technology, digital marketing agency, or e-commerce background. SaaS experience highly desirable.
- Experience aligning multiple digital marketing channels to reach unified goals.
- Deep hands-on experience with advertising platforms including Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and lead buys.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and simultaneously manage multiple deadlines.
- Strong creative skills to cater messaging and creative to our target audience.
- Must have experience using Google Analytics or other marketing analytics solutions to help drive decisions.
- Experience managing multi-campaign budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
SO what makes Service Objects’ benefits unique?
For starters, we’ll set you and your family up with no cost great health care. Seriously, you won’t pay a dime for you or your family’s insurance – it’s by far the best health plan you’ll find out there. Yup, you read that right. We pay 100% coverage for medical, vision, and dental insurance for you and your family.
Our paid leave gives you 16 days off per year, 10 paid holidays, and up to 4 weeks fully paid parental leave.
You’ll work in a modern, sunny, dog-friendly workplace that was carefully and thoughtfully designed to encourage both collaborative work and give you a private office to focus. In addition to adjustable desks and classic Aeron chairs, you’ll have dozens of places to breakout to within the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. We’ll also pay for your parking (but you may prefer to ride your bike) if your need it, and provide any equipment you need to be successful (like big dual monitors) from Day 1.