Sr. Sales Development Representative
The Service Objects Sr. SDR is responsible for outbound prospecting and setting qualified appointments for our Data Quality Sales team. You will build out targeted prospecting lists, run a high volume of outreach, make connections with decision makers at companies that fit our ideal customer profile, and generate new business opportunities for the sales team. This role will allow you to gain exposure to all aspects of the sales cycle and play an exciting role in developing your career in data validation sales.
What You'll Do
- Help drive new revenue for Service Objects through consistent pipeline building, conducting research on target accounts using emails, phone calls, and LinkedIn to gain access to decision makers with the goal of coordinating discovery calls on behalf of the sales team
- Produce high levels of call and email activity daily
- Track all activity, update lead data, and plan follow up activity in our customer relationship management (CRM) tool
- Partner with our Account Executives to select target accounts, define attack plans, and develop personalized messaging that you can use in your outreach to key personas
- Constantly improve by actively engaging in coaching and training with your manager and peers.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry
- Become a trusted and credible source of leads for the Service Objects sales team
- Must have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and adaptive to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on articulating value
- At ease on the phone and able to engage diverse personalities
- Coachable and eager to improve based on constructive feedback
- Prefer demonstrated, consistent success in an outbound lead generation or inside sales role
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks by their intended business impact
- Creative and thinks outside the box to find ways to gain access into target accounts
- 1-2 years of experience in comparable target-driven roles with high outbound prospecting requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
How to Apply
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that includes all offered benefits. This role may work in our office in Santa Barbara, CA, or from a remote home office. We welcome you, as you are, to work at Service Objects. We’re removing the barriers and frustrations that too many tech companies inflict on their workers. We support workplace diversity. Learn more about working at Service Objects by clicking here.
- A customized cover letter
- Your most recent resume in Word or PDF format
- Your favorite knock-knock joke
How We Hire
Service Objects Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Service Objects reserves the right to conduct background checks on all of its potential employees.